If you have any questions, you may send an email at email@example.com
This Policy describes the information that we collect from you through this website or mobile applications and how the information would be used and disclosed.
In this Policy, “personal data” means any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
By using this website or any of the mobile applications, you will be deemed to have consented to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Policy. This Policy is incorporated into and subject to the terms of the Projector User Agreement.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1) INFORMATION WE COLLECT Our primary purpose in collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience when you use this website or any of the mobile applications. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal data about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
If you choose to use the services on this website or any of the mobile applications, we may require you to provide your contact and identity information and other personal information as indicated on the relevant forms. Where possible, we will indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional. You will always have the option not to provide the information requested by choosing not to use a particular service or feature.
In some situations, we may require you to provide financial information. We use your financial information, including credit card information, to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, as well as to bill you for your use of our services.
3) OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION We use your personal data to facilitate the services you request. We also use your personal data with other information that we have collected from your current and past activities on the website or mobile application to: attend to your queries; troubleshoot technical problems; help promote safe online transactions; collect payments; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal data to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal data for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
You agree that we may use your personal data for the aforesaid purposes, which are intended to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our online content, layout, and services. Such use of your personal data will enable us to constantly improve our website and mobile applications and tailor them to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the website or mobile application.
4) OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION As a matter of policy, we will not disclose or sell any of your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent.
5) CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY Your information is stored on our servers located in Singapore. We use procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal data against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption, “firewalls” and Secure Socket Layers. We treat personal data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. If you are aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
We have internal procedures in place requiring our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal data held by us.
However, as you can appreciate, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we cannot be held responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to your personal data that was not due to our default or negligence. We will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorised access to your personal data that was beyond our control.
6) LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our website and online purchase confirmation emails, may contain links to other websites, whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other companies and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies before using their websites.
8) CONTACT US If you have any questions regarding this Policy, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org